At the entrance to the island of Key West, the unique Key West Golf Club’s 18 holes encompass over 200 acres of beautiful Florida Keys foliage and wildlife.
Looking down the 10th hole fairway Golf legend REES JONES masterfully designed the Key West Golf Club, an 18 hole, 6,500 yard course to be a challenge to players of all abilities. Come meet all the exciting challenges of the Key West Golf Club, including the infamous “Mangrove Hole,” which is a 143 yard par 3 that is played completely over a field of thickly intertwined tropical mangroves.
There’s no other course like it
Located in the heart of Key West, Florida the Key West Golf Club is the only Caribbean golf course in the United States. Key West offers enjoyment and activities to all ages including award winning restaurants, nightlife, diving, fishing and many other activities.
Pace of Play and Course Policies
- The target pace for 18 holes is 4 hours and 15 minutes.
- Players are not allowed to bring their own food & beverage and or coolers.
- Each player must have their own clubs, sharing sets is not permitted and rental clubs are available
- To ensure the proper pace of play, players who are making the “turn” may not stop in the clubhouse to eat. At the 8th hole there is a phone number to call and place to go orders and the food can be picked up on the way to the 10th tee.
- Key West Golf Club reserves the right to pair players into groups, to ensure the proper pace and flow of the golf course.
- Men must wear shirts with sleeves on the golf course at all times.